Thursday 4 September 2014

Windshield On and Final Test Drives Before the Trip

After the suspension servicing, I took the bike for another high speed spin.  And the wallowing was still there, although with the thicker fork oil, it was reduced.  I came back and added another 25cc of oil mixture to each fork leg and took off again.  This time the wallowing was almost gone.  Much better.

My touring windscreen arrived and went straight on:


It has an adjustable section with about 5 inches of up and down movement so you can tune it to your preference.

And the new thicker fork oil is staying inside the forks.  I did do the seal cleaning trick with a piece of plastic.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work Car Glass Replacement

    ReplyDelete